Tuesday 10 January 2012

A new year and a new blog...


Hello to anyone who is reading this  J

My name is Jillian and I’ve been crafting for many years now (I’d say about 20ish, but don’t hold me to that number!)  What I make varies depending on need or whims, but most items fall into my three favourite areas: cross stitch, crochet and cardmaking.  Most of the items that I have made have been given as gifts (either for me to give to people, or as requests from others to give as presents).

Most of my cross stitch projects tend to the smaller sizes, but I have done a few larger pieces, and I would like 2012 to be the year I try something bigger again.  My crochet projects have mostly been blankets – especially baby blankets for gifts – which I love making.  I make cards for fun, and most are given to family and friends.  I would ideally love to sell some of the items which I have made, or make to order, but would have to look further into how to make this happen: maybe 2012 should be the year for this as well!

The purpose of this blog (for now) is to journal and show others the progress of my projects for this year, as I would love a place to talk about my crafts with other like-minded people.  Thank you for joining me – please leave me a message as I’d love to hear from you  J

No comments:

Post a Comment