Tuesday 10 January 2012

WIPocalypse 2012

So, here I go - I decided that I needed something to help to keep me on track with my crafting this year, and this is it: Measi's WIPocalypse 2012!

Typically enough, my current WIP is crochet rather than sewing (though I'll be back to that hopefully this weekend once I dig out the kit!) so I'll upload a photo ASAP of the current crochet project to start with.

This year I've got plans for:
2 baby blankets and one large blanket (crochet) (1 WIP)
To finish Cinnamon Cat's 'Home Sweet Home'
To make a special afghan for a family member  :)

I'm more than sure I'll be adding to this list as I go along!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jillian! Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse! I've added you to the participant list. Looking forward to seeing your project updates.

    Happy crafting,
    Measi

    ReplyDelete